Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wiki

     My wiki page is designed to be navigated and read with ease while still learning about the fashions of the time. I decided to title my sub-pages according to the most prominent idea or style during their time period; they are still however chronologically organized. For example my first sub page is called "Women's Freedom" because the early 1900s womens fashion was very much influenced by the women's suffrage movement. I hope to go into more detail than I have in my blog and present all of my findings under each sub-page. I have learn a great amount of information on the influences fashion had during the 20th century including that the media has a greater amount influence than political happenings themselves. I hope to gather all of this knowledge and present it in a evocative way.

wiki link: http://20th-century-fashion.wikispaces.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment